These are all the things you can currently automate through PowerShell with V-ISE
- Blackmagic ATEM vision mixers
- CasparCG playout automation
- X-keys USB keyboard devices
- Midi Input and Output
- Arduino GPIO tally output
- Anything with OSC Server capability (Behringer X-Air, Resolume etc)
- Blackmagic Video Hub
- Blackmagic Decklink cards
- Most operating system functions
- Many other COM and .Net based applications
Things I’m working on
- PTZ control
- Custom PowerShell Shell
I have been testing this on Windows 7 and Windows 10, both 32 and 64bit versions.
The only OS limitations to note are:
- Arduino API only supported on Windows 10
- X-keys API only supported in PowerShell(x86) on 64bit OS.
Hover over the V-ISE menu above for more information and examples on each component.