All of the V-ISE components can be downloaded from:
Each component may have different license restrictions but all carry this condition
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
I have also built a Windows touch screen app to provide a scalable software panel. Currently designed for small resolution devices like the PiPo 8 but I will also create a large screen version for surface devices. Beta 1 of this software panel for ATEM TVS with X-keys 24 and Arduino Tally is available to test (it also works with 2 M/E but only controls ME 1).
- Works with TVS, 1 M/E and 2 M/E (but only on ME1)
- Currently packaged as a ZIP file. No installation required, you can even run it from a USB stick.
- Edit the AtemLampros.exe.config to change the settings as required (disable Arduino and/or X-keys if you don’t have them).
- Input labels must be set to Cam1 through Cam6 for the first 6 input (will update this so it works with any label text).
- If you download it to you downloads folder, remember to right-click on it and select “unblock” before extracting.
- Arduino functionality only works on Windows 10 but X-keys should work on Windows 7.
- Should only require the ATEM software v68 installed (requires 64bit) and .Net 4.5
I’ll create a blog posting on how to install on 32bit Windows.
Fill in the details below to request a copy and I’ll email a link to you.